Thursday, February 12, 2009

Strike Out

IKEA was basically a strike out. That lovely bedding pictured below ended up being neon green -- not wonderful!

We did, however, find a few things including this:
This is exactly what I was wanting for the dresser top/changing table. It is the PERFECT size for the end of the table. The large compartment is for diapers -- again, perfect and the far right middle one is the perfect size for a diaper wipe container.

So I guess it wasn't a total strikeout. I really just wanted bedding ... but this was a cool thing to find.
~~~~~~~

I am really tired tonight, probably because I didn't sleep well last night. I got to talk to Luke for about an hour on the phone all told, more than I have for the last week put together. This is the last time I'll talk to him for the next two weeks. Sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm watching Alias because it is a show that will NOT make me cry. Or so I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow: going to a movie alone. I really don't want to because I really hate doing that, but all of my movie going buddies have bailed. I'm not really into the movie alone scene, but it's Doubt for $2 on post ... and I REALLY want to see it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment