Friday, February 19, 2010

Join the Chorus

I'm cranky, Dave's cranky -- everyone is cranky!

Join us, won't you?

I ran around this morning running a few errands. The entire trip was incited by my need for tissues. It was something like an "if you give a mouse a cookie" scenario ... at Walgreens I was told that they could not refill my ink cartridge (item 2 I was going for), on my way to Target for ink I stopped at Safeway where I wandered aimlessly and ended up buying a cucumber. At Target there was more wandering, capped with an ink purchase where I attempted to pay $13 for $15 purchase.

I was in a bit of a fog, shall we say.

And still am. It should be noted that ice cream hasn't helped with the fog. Who knew?

(I'm tired).

Dave is also in a fog. This is the only thing that can explain him fussing and being unhappy in the store. He LOVES the store. It's full of distraction and wonderful noises! But he was fussy. I'm afraid this means we have a baby on our hands who does not feel well.

Poor bubs.

It's another gorgeous day. I'd love to go on another walk but I'm afraid I'd get half way through and wish I was next to my couch so I could take a teeny tiny nap. I think it's just better if I stay near the couch just in case.

And that, my friends, is the status of my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment