Saturday, November 14, 2009

Negligent

I have been negligent. Sorry about that.

Things have been very, very, very, VERY busy around here. Multiple days of the week I leave the house at about 8 or 9 a.m. and dont really get home until 6 p.m. or so. All of that time is spent running hither and thither and dragging my poor son around creation. Bible studies. Being supportive. Errands. Another Bible study. More being supportive. Memorials. Battalion events.

It's becoming a bit of a drag. I'm not going to lie.

It's also VERY cold in this apartment. Why oh why did the downstairs neighbors have to move?! I guess I should turn on our heat. Meh.

Thursday we head for Boise where we will spend a week and a half with my family. Free babysitting! woohoo!

I'm not feeling super inspired right now ... Ill write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment