Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Would Like a Snack

Today was day number five in a row at the gym. That's awesome. I AM AWESOME.

(Hey, if you can't give yourself a big fat pat on the back on your blog, where else can you do it?)

I would also like a snack. Or 10 snacks. Hmmm ... chips!

Yeah, so all that exercise has made me hungry. It's unfortunate that the point of exercising is to not eat extra and loose weight.

I will be eating a lot this weekend, so I suppose it's OK. Luke and I are going on our first ever away-from-Dave trip. I've never, ever been away from him for more than like 6 hours at a time. And that was a really long time the one time it happened. But this ... THIS ... is going to be for a little over 48 hours.

That is a lot of hours.

In that amount of time I am going to eat more calories than I've worked off in 2 months. We are planning to hit several delicious restaurants and eat the largest breakfast on the face of the planet. Seriously, folks, it's like 4 courses.

So I should be good on the snack thing after that. Meanwhile, I just drank 2 cans of diet coke. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment