Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

See you THINK by the title of this post that I'm about to be all "happy new year" and "boy did 2009 suck except for when I got Dave which did NOT suck."

Well, you're wrong. I'm going to do that later. Right now I'm just checking in. A few things:

1. I can't really see this right now because I don't have my glasses on, soooo if it's weird that's why.
2. I'm still alive. Even though I haven't been blogging. I know this is incredible to you.
3. It's foggy outside. I like the fog.
4. I am wearing flip flops at this time
5. The pool at the Y reopens tomorrow. Woooooohoo! Dave starts swimming lessons next week. That should be super fun. He DID like the great wolf lodge, but has yet to ask to go back. Maybe that's because he can't talk.
6. I like having Luke home. I have yet to have to make two trips to the car to carry all of our stuff, the baby AND the trash because of ALL THE EXTRA ARMS. It's amazing.

And that is all for now. I know, riveting.

No comments:

Post a Comment