Sunday, November 28, 2010

That Cliche "I'm Thankful" Post

I know you've been waiting for it -- the "things I'm thankful for" post that I do every. single. year.

Well, stop worrying. I was just out of town for a few days enjoying delicious food in South Carolina. And now I'm back! Just for you.

Therefore:

I am most grateful for Luke. ... a year apart will teach you that. And it's not because being a single mom is so dang hard. It isn't easy, but I can do it. Heck, I've done it. And taking care of a baby alone is nothing compared to the energy required to do it with a toddler.

I am thankful for him because no matter how hard things are or how much much I wish they'd just go back to being like they were Before, he is still my best friend ... and I love him.

I am also thankful for:

Dave.
New friends.
Sunshine.
My job(s).
Exercise.
The joy of eating.
Old friends.
My bed.
My espresso machine (for reals).
God.
The internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment