Saturday, September 19, 2009

For Public Consumption

The time has come to advertise.

For many of you this is the first time ever viewing this blog. That is because this is the first time I've ever bothered to really tell anyone about it. Back in the day I kept a blog over on xanga where I had many friendly (and not so friendly) stalkers reading about my days and adventures. It was a hoot.

But then I got tired of all the hoo-rah-rah and decided to close the drama shop over there while I sneaky-like opened a new place in Blogger land.

It's been more than a year since I fooled (some of) you into thinking I'm not blogging anymore. I think it's about time to announce it to the world once more.

Here I am! Tada!

Let's see ... since I ran away from you a variety of interesting things have happened. A quick run-down:

- I got married. That was super fun.
- I had a baby. Not as fun as getting married, but now that the having part is over, it's awesome.
- Luke deployed. That one really sucks, but I'm learning a lot.

And that's really all the news that's fit to print.

If you choose to follow this blog or, at the very least, stalk me occasionally, keep in mind two things:

1. We are not really that interesting, so please reconsider. If you decide to keep reading keep in mind that I am not your average, run of the mill Army wife -- I've got a radical, life changing God in my corner. Craziness is bound to ensue.
2. This blog tends to be a dump for a gamut of things that are, at turns, interesting, sundry, boring and emotional. It's best not to assume you know me as a person based only on what you see here. I am attempting these days to be better about not only tossing on my most trying moments but, please, keep in mind that my using this as a brain and heart dump is not only bound to happen eventually, but is my prerogative. Judge not.

Enjoy.

1 comment: