Monday, December 29, 2008

And even BETTER

So what's better than awesome storage shelves?!

A new trash can!

(I know! So exciting).

We were actually trash can shopping yesterday for one of those shiny new stainless steal pop-up cans. I registered for one for my wedding but didn't get it.

But they are soooooo expensive so I didn't buy it. Today I went and looked at another store to see how much it is there. Guess what? Still too expensive. Go figure.

But then... then! ... I got home, and what did I find? A Christmas gift. Luke's sister, Sandy, got it off our wedding registry for us for Christmas!

*Happy dance*

1 comment:

  1. Which just goes to show that there is nothing that cannot be an excellent gift if the circumstances are right. Does it have a foot pedal?
    I just wanted to say hello and can I put you on my blogroll. I don't know what the etiquette is for friends of friends.

    ReplyDelete