Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taking on the Sewing Machine


I bought the machine. I checked out "Sewing for Dummies" from the library. I visited the fabric store. I decided that I should sew some reusable baby wipes and some decorative burp cloths.

And then I started.

And it was beautiful and fun ... I read the instructional manuel and practiced sewing straight stitches on the wipes and it was great! But then, suddenly and without any apparent reason, the thingy that holds the foot on the machine FELL OFF -- right in the middle of the stitch! And so help me, but I canNOT figure out how to get it back on.

So we'll get someone to help me with it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, here are some photos of my decorative burp cloths ... there are six in all with three separate prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment