Friday, June 11, 2010

Frugal Fail of the Week

Welcome to your weekly frugal fail, the time of the week that I confess to some sort of spending atrocity or complete inability, despite my best intentions, to do anything more than spends gobs of unnecessary cash. It happens to everyone, but confession is good for the soul, right? (and maybe a little entertaining for you):

The store: Ebay, need I say more?
The price: $80 :::::::shame:::::::
The take: Babyhawk baby carrier
The why: Weeeell I've been thinking about getting one of these for a long time to replace my baby sling, which Heavy McHeavyston has outgrown. Several friends have this super neat carrier and, well, I caved. And I bought one. And I had not budgeted for it. ... but I bought it anyway. ::::shame:::
Now I will look like this woman. Minus the baby being a girl. And the getting on a bus thing. And the hair cut. And a variety of other factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment