Monday, April 21, 2008

4.5 hours I will never get back

When he said "the fight starts at 7 p.m." I should've said "no way, but thanks."

Instead I found myself sitting in a room surrounded by a variety of crash individuals listening to them pontificate on "fing" this and "fing" that and how they would "do" that girl or this girl while watching some poor guys get punched in the face and squirt blood everywhere.

The joy of that portion of the night, of course, was proceeded by an hour of the worlds most stupid Asian game show and an hour of COPS, a non-educational show, no matter what my father may claim.

By the time we left I was so mad that I had been put in the situation in the first place that I literally exploded as we walked out the door.

Not. Good.

The lesson learned for everyone was: do not take your girl to fight night no matter what and Amy must be eased into the full truth of keeping company with the Army. I am more than willing to try. I just need to get acclimated first.

No comments:

Post a Comment