Friday, April 11, 2008

The rant that wasn't

Had I sat down here to write this last night as the blog post was fuming in my brain, this post would've become a rant like none other -- a succinctly written run down of all the reasons sacrifice and love go hand in hand in both a Biblical framework and a practical one.

But since I slept on it I don't feel nearly as ranty as before.

I'm torn about how I feel about this, really. I was kind of looking forward to getting a good rant out. On the other hand, it's better than I don't spew forth a pontification aimed at someone who may or may not eventually read it.

As a side note: did you know this blog is the last remnant of the journalist life ... a sacrifice, which, by the way, was totally necessary and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment