Saturday, January 3, 2009

Things Ironic

1. While driving over I-5 (stupid, stupid I-5!) on our way to Christmas with my family we were accosted by a rock, which of course chipped Abigail's windshield. Ahhh! The worst part about that is that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, except stay home. Safe driving, conditions notwithstanding (Luke's car got a chip when it was sunny and dry a few months ago. Bah) it's gonna happen. Got it fixed. No problem.
When the friends from D.C. who were borrowing our car gave it back, the entire windshield was cracked. Not their fault. Nothing they could've done. Karma, I tell ya.

2. I'm waiting for my gym clothes to finish drying so I can put them on and get them dirty again. This strikes me as funny ....

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I'm still so sorry you've had to deal with all that! Of course, I'm sure bad things will happen when I babysit your child for the first time.... Wait.... Not the same

    ReplyDelete