Friday, March 27, 2009

Too Old

I am officially too old. The Shins, my Most Favorite Group Ever, are playing in Seattle May 4 and 5. ... and, even if my almost two week old infant is behaving itself and giving me decent amounts of sleep ... and even if I feel like hauling myself up there for the Best Thing Ever ...

The show doesn't even START until 9:30 p.m.

And THAT I am too old for. *sniff*
~~~~~~~~~

Luke and I are heading south for a Battalion marriage retreat this weekend. Until that is over, farewell.

1 comment:

  1. AMY!!! You just declared yourself old at 24! I will not stand for this. You may be too much of a new mom or too hesitant to leave a newborn or too much of a party-pooper to go to that concert, but you are most certainly NOT too old! I will not tolerate you calling yourself old. Besides, if you're old, that makes the rest of us relics. Pshaw... I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete