The good news is that Dave and I have friends with air conditioning, and taking up a semi permanent residence at their home (let's be honest, they really would be thrilled if we did so) is starting to sound very, very tempting.
Now, all I have to do is convince them that Ace, the dog I'm sitting until August 2, is welcomed too ....
I'm actually pretty excited about our plans for tomorrow. After church Dave and I are going to go to lunch with Karissa and Bethany, possibly followed by yogurt, most definitely followed by our weekly costco trip. I need diet coke. I'm almost done with my current stash ... which means that it took me just over two weeks to down 32 of the suckers. I'm not going to do the math on that.
Bethany is staying the night tonight and Sunday so that she doesnt have to trek back and forth to Seattle but can spend her time off with us cool people down here. It'll be nice to have some company.
I've been feeling pretty darn overwhelmed recently. It's not that the things I have to do take up that much time ... it's that I have so many things to think about that it's flat out overwhelming my brain and emotions. Here's a list of all the things that I'm doing this week and last week to show what I mean:
- Caring for Baby Dave
- Volunteering at church Sunday mornings
- 2.5 hour Bible study Tuesday mornings
- 3.5 hour Bible study/volunteering Wednesday mornings
- 2 hour small group Wednesday night
- working on a course
- Taking care of my friend's dog
- Organizing stuff for PWOC
- Keeping up with laundry and cleaning my apartment
- Working on Luke's surprise
- A seemingly endless list of other things I cant seem to remember right now.
And it's just thinking about all of this that exhausts me.
In other news, Bethany and I are watching Friends. This is officially her first time *ever*. I'm such a good person.