Friday, June 20, 2008

E is for Errands

A lovely day for doing all the final little things we had to do here before the wedding.

Things like printing our programs.

And folding all 100 of them.

And taking Luke's uniform to the dry cleaners.

And taking a one hour nap in the sun (oh yes, this was on the list).

Now that Luke is back in town I get to say things like "hey, there's a spider in the closet, Im afraid. Maybe you should kill it?" and "I stepped on a giant nail, you should rub my feet," or "would you like some peach pie?" and everyone has a grand time.

It's awesome.

A week from tomorrow I'll be wearing my beau-ti-ful dress, surprising shoes and way-cool hair.

Meanwhile, I think I need to go to the gym again, while I still have time ...

1 comment:

  1. If I had a Luke, I'd be like, "Can you take care of transferring utilities into our name today?", "Can you call me when the packing's done and we're moved in?" "Will you pay for my lunch?"

    You and your Luke have fun this week and have a beautiful, gorgeous wedding of which I want TONS of pictures. I may actually take a quick trip to your house just to sit down and look at all the photos.

    ReplyDelete