Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stress? What Stress?

OK, that's a lie. I'm totally stressed out. Fortunatly Luke gets here in about an hour and will make everything better.

Let's start with the decorations -- WHY must this be so complicated? I swear, if I have to think about where to put tulle one more time after this week my head may actually explode.

Second point -- dress. I have not actually tried it on yet. Why? Not sure.

.... you know, really, I could go on with all the little things that are driving me N-U-T-S (family,  clueless MOH with her own agenda, weather, etc) but you'd say "naw, that's not really that big of a deal" because you don't realize that it's all the little things at the same time that do the deed.

On a happy note, I do get to get married this weekend, and see my  awesome friends, and have awesome pictures taken -- you know the drill. And I am way excited about these things.

I was practicing my vows earlier and starting to tear up. and texted Abigail that I feared this would be a problem on my wedding day.

Abigial: Just picture him naked. No, wait, wrong advice.

Ha.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you shared my inappropriate text message with the world! ;-)

    And, seriously, go try your dress on...you'll look hot. it'll make you feel better. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Abigail! Really, though, that's what the whole weekend's about, right? :)

    Tomorrow's the big day and it's going to be perfect. All the little things that are stressing you out will vaporize when you're standing up there with him.

    ReplyDelete