Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding Central

I don't expect to have time to post again (or a computer to it on) until we get back from our little honeymoon.

For those who don't know, we are planning a trip up to the Olympic Peninsula for a quick getaway, then likely heading out to Boise over the July 4 weekend to grab our gifts and schlep them back home.

Yee-ha.

So -- the next time I blog here I'll be a Mrs.!

Whoa exciting.

I'm still a little bit in disbelief, though, at this whole thing. I never ... well, yeah. It's just surprising the cool way God arranges things.

Next week looks like this:

Monday: fly to California at the ungodly hour of 6 a.m.; bridal shower at the Tomlinson's in the evening
Tuesday: appointments doing stuff, including looking at my flowers and a hair consultation. Probably look at the church to decide what we think about this or that as far as decorating goes.
Wednesday: Luke comes in, we get our marriage license and go to dinner with Shelly, her boy and Patricia and her boy
Thursday: Hyla comes in, we go to the beach, log some sun, sand and surf hours, shower and grandma's and hit the boardwalk with all our friends. After a few hours there we head back to Maria's for some girl time
Friday: decorate the church, get our nails done, rehersal, rehersal dinner
Saturday: hair done, makeup by me, get dressed, photos, WEDDING!, reception, photos in Santa Cruz with my favorite Joe, giant wedding burrito (because we had a giant engagement burrito and that worked out pretty well), drop Joe off, hotel
Sunday: EARLY flight home, back to the apartment, grab our stuff, honeymoon

So maybe I'll have time to post pictures and stuff mid-week, but dont count on it.

YAY! I'm getting married this week !! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you guys this week and weekend. Don't let stress keep you from enjoying all the little moments along the way! *hugs* from me!!

    ReplyDelete