Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who is buff? Not your mom.

The idea is that by this time 10 days from now I will look in the mirror and say "You look buff and awesome. Go you."

So far, so good. All the weight lifting and swimming is starting to show in the shoulders ... and that's the idea.

Keep on keepin' on.

The exercising, as I've said before, helps me keep my sanity. When Luke is gone I have to have a goal, a focus and lots of busy-ness.

Today was spent working out, working, doing wedding stuff, seeing people and talking to Genevieve, who came over specifically to give me a hug. This is what friends are for.

Note to self: during the first week of Luke-less-ness, do not do potentially emotional things at work, because you might just end up standing in the back room crying (not a lot of crying, but enough to be very, very pitiful and sad) between customers.

1 comment:

  1. you CRIED between customers?! NOoooOooo....this is NOT going well!

    On the plus side I'm bringing you a mini present tomorrow...hint: its yummy.

    ReplyDelete