Monday, December 14, 2009

Must be Medicated

After laying in my bed starring at the wall for about 45 minutes around 11 p.m. last night, I decided that in order to sleep I would have to be medicated.

Ok "have to be" may be a bit of an overstatement. But it definitely was going to help.

So medicated I became. And then I fell asleep. And then I had some really weird dreams.

(The woman being interviewed on the Today Show right now should not be wearing that particular sweater).

(Yes, I now watch the Today Show because the Magic Cable is gone and I have no Gilmore Girls).

And this medicatedness was a great idea ... until Dave didnt get the memo and started screaming at like 6 a.m. Note to self: tell Dave next time. Other than that, it was awesome.
~~~~~~

Yesterday it snowed. I hate snow. Here. I hate snow here. I don't really care anywhere else, but here, where they cannot clear the roads and everything is covered and ice and morons are on the roads ... here I dont like it.

So maybe I won't get to Costco later. Or maybe I'll brave it.
~~~~~~~

Let me encourage you all to go to Facebook and see the pictures I'm newly tagged in. They are pictures of my truly adorable baby. What a complete ham. I love that kid, even if he doesnt know about mommy wanting to sleep.

Yesterday, for example, he spent about an hour playing with his reflection in the mirror. Dave thinks the baby in the mirror is the cutest, most fun baby in the whole world. I agree. He also likes the mommy in the mirror, but not nearly as much as the baby.
~~~~~~~

Please don't name your children after the cities in which they were conceived. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~

I broke down last night and put away the laundry. It was starting to drive me crazy. So there's that.

1 comment:

  1. I hate laundry when David is deployed. Right before (as in THE NIGHT before) they came home this spring, I had 2 friends come help me fold a futon mountain of clothes. It was horrible, and completely ridiculous! Laundry is not my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete