Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And we have a date

September 21. The day I get back from D.C. ...

And the day(ish) that Luke will leave Afghanistan to come see me.

*cue trumpets of joy*

Yay!!

Meanwhile, I will be crazy busy until then. Since this is the week of my birthday I have many, many plans including lunch on Thursday (my birthday day), a spa day Friday and kayaking on the Sound (!!!!!) Tuesday. Woo! So exciting. A week from Saturday Im spending the day in Seattle with my sister in law and a friend at said friend's wedding. Then Monday morning Im flying to California to go to Sardine Lake (!!!!!!!)... and then a week or two after that Im going to D.C. for more than two weeks ...

And THEN(!) Luke is coming home. Bam! Just like that.

Ok, going to go get stuff done in prep for the craziness.

1 comment: