Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Secret

I have found the secret to sleeping at night. Ready for it?

Being tired.

That's right, this ground breaking new discovery is brought you by, well, me and working hard or working out.

Last night I was tired when I went to bed (granted it was also 10:30 p.m.) and I slept fine. Tonight I am exhausted and it is 7 p.m. and I'm pretty sure that sleep will not be a problem ... and might start at like 8:30 p.m.

How has this miracle come about? Ah yes, the gym.

I've been walking about three miles outside for the past week or so (not everyday, but like three days a week). Today it was pouring rain so I hit the gym instead. Wow, what a difference in my exhaustion level. I think walking outside is good exercise and all, but I can see it is NOT the same unless I do something crazy like 5 miles. A half hour on the elliptical, however, and a few weights .. yeah. Different.
~~~~~~

Does anyone have bad feeling about the sweater thing Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was wearing during Obama's speech tonight? I've been thinking about it and the feelings just keep getting worse. Love the color, not the ... designs.
~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow: PWOC, baking a delicious cake and taco bar night at small group (woo! I LOVE taco bar!).

Thursday: ultrasound. Have I mentioned I'm excited about this? I'm excited about this. It'll be nice to have eyes on the little bugger that's making my abs hurt from doing nothing but sitting on the couch. It's really a cruel world for the pregnant. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment